What are Invisible Braces?
- Clear Correct™ and Invisalign® are the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Clear Correct® and Invisalign® uses a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets
- Clear Correct® and Invisalign® have been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 3 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move little by little, week by week - until they have straightened to the their final position.
- You'll visit us about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 - 15 months and the average number of aligners during treatment is between 18 - 30, but both will vary from case to case.
How Are Aligners Made? You'd Be Amazed...
* The aligners are made through a combination of our expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
Select an image below to see the difference
See the Difference
No Wires or Brackets