What to Expect
Your first visit in our office is a discovery appointment. What is most important to you about your teeth and oral health? What do you need from us to help you further along with your oral health?
- Listen and counsel you on the best way to maintain and improve your health
- Earn your trust and respect
- Exceed your expectations.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels
During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know the us. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
At our office, we ensure that patients receive the most advanced dental care. We are committed to:
The first appointment will include:
- Gathering Data of current and past dental issues plus health history review.
- Digital full mouth x-rays.
- Intraoral photos.
- Oral Cancer screening.
- Evaluation of occlusion and TMJ(jaw) function. i.e. grinding.
- Perio Measurements to check for attachment loss and periodontal disease.
- Prophylactic Cleaning
- Treatment plan based on the information gathered and your desires for your oral health.